Background: Its a Laugh Productions is a production company owned by Disney Channels Worldwide, a unit of The Walt Disney Company's Disney-ABC Television Group. The company produces live-action children's sitcoms on Disney Channel and Disney XD. The company was founded in 2003 by Don Mink and Amy Rabins, but never used a logo until February 2006.
1st Logo (February 3, 2006 - June 17, 2019)
Logo: On a black background, the words "It's a" in a blue tilted rectangle clanks the word "productions" on a red-orange rectangle to reveal the word "LAUGH" on five circles, and the circles get filled in one by one in this order: circle 1 is in orange, 2 is in pink, 3 is in purple, 4 is in blue, and 5 is in green.
- On the Wizards of Waverly Place episode Wizards and Vampires and Zombies, There is a Short version with only the wobble is seen.
- On the Dog with a Blog episode "Stan Talks to Gran", the logo's animation is slowed down.
- In 2009, the logo's animation was slightly altered for high-definition series. The colors are brighter, "LAUGH" is wider, and "It's a" and "productions" are in a different font. This variant debuted on the Sonny with a Chance pilot, "Sketchy Beginnings".
FX/SFX: The word "LAUGH" forming on circles.
Music/Sounds: A "clack" and a "BOING!".
- On some shows, the closing theme is played instead.
- On Girl Meets World, the second-half of the Michael Jacobs Productions jingle plays over it.
- On seasons 2-3 of Shake It Up!, we only hear Selena Gomez yell "SHAKE IT UP!!!".
- On the Dog with a Blog episode "Too Short", after the normal logo audio is heard, we hear Stan (voiced by Stephen Full on the show) say "Oh, not the spring! I was afraid of that...".
Availability: Very common. This logo was first seen on the second season of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and on every live-action Disney Channel/Disney XD sitcom ever since. The last show to use this logo was the episode "Keeping' It Real" for Raven's Home.
2nd Logo (June 17, 2019-present)
Logo: On a white background, we see the words "IT'S A LAUGH" in a baby blue colour, with the "A" in a red colour and tilted to the right on its edge with a hole underneath it. The word "PRODUCTIONS" in black (in a length fitted to fit "IT'S A LAUGH") appears underneath.
Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the show.
Availability: Brand new. Appears on shows produced by the company since the Season 3 premiere of Raven's Home, "Friend-Ship."