Logo: Same as the Dimension Films logo, except one of these texts appears below it, replacing the word "FILMS":
- 1996–2005: "HOME VIDEO"
- 2005–: "HOME ENTERTAINMENT"
- The "HOME VIDEO" version has "HOME VIDEO" chyroned in and is videotaped.
- Conversely, the "HOME ENTERTAINMENT" version was shot on film and has those words digitally inserted in.
- There are full-screen and "matted" widescreen variants of both versions.
FX/SFX: Same as the movie logo.
Availability: Can be seen on home entertainment output from this company.
Scare Factor: Same as the movie logo.
- For other related logos and images see: Dimension Home Entertainment/Other